REI Travel Sack Sleeping Bag
Lugging around a sleeping bag on a backpacking trip can often be a pain, especially if it’s a dense and puffy one. Thankfully, REI heard my prayers before my Japan trip and I found a sleeping bag that was light, compact, travel-friendly and warm. The REI Travel Sack Sleeping Bag proved to be a great purchase and useful for my travel needs. Read on for my thoughts on this product…
– Compacts in a small sack
– Thin filling makes it perfect for sleeping in warmer locations. Can also be used as a liner in another sleeping bag for colder areas.
– Perfect for camping and in hostels
– Water-repellant finish on fabric
– Multiple zipper openings makes it comfortable for restless sleepers (like me!)
– Mummy bag shape can be too small for some people, sometimes tangles around people who move around when sleeping
– Fabric lining can get sticky on hot and/or humid nights
The REI Travel Sack Sleeping Bag runs at around $60 and comes in multiple colors. As always, you can get free shipping with this product and an REI 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy.