Samsonite Magic 2 in 1 Travel Pillow
For my backpacking trip through Japan, I needed a versatile travel pillow to go along with my REI Travel Sack Sleeping Bag (LINK). Not only would I be using the pillow on multiple plane rides, but I would need it when staying at lodgin that didn’t provide pillows and blankets. So I needed an airplane neck pillow and a normal sleeping pillow. After searching through the great interwebs, I was able to save money and backpack space by finding a pillow that could check off both requirements – the Samsonite Magic 2 in 1 Pillow!
– Cheap price, good quality
– Made of microbeads, but is still firm
– Transitions from a neck pillow to small-sized bed pillow
– Perfect size for traveling with
– Has a small clip to connect to outsides of backpacks (if you don’t have room inside)
– One side of pillow is velvety soft, other side is stretch polyester (machine washable too!)
– Zipper is a little weak. I thought it was going to break off at times
– Microbeads can be annoying at times while sleeping or when transitioning pillow from one form to the other
The Samsonite Magic 2 in 1 Pillow is available on Amazon. Prime Members receive free shipping on this product. Prices range from $13-20 depending on the color of the pillow.