Review: Hyatt House Denver International Airport
My flight to Denver couldn’t have gone any worse than it did. I was already scheduled to arrive pretty late in the evening, but Frontier informed me that it was going to be pushed back three more hours when I was checking in! After hanging around SeaTac Airport for forever and enduring a really bumpy flight, I arrived after 1am at Denver International Airport a little disheveled and ready for some sleep! To say the least, I was thankful I booked a night at an airport hotel. And of the options I chose from, Hyatt House DIA was a superb choice!
Denver is far from the airport and there weren’t any shuttles or busses running at the time I picked up my bags. It was a great relief to take a 10-minute taxi ride to the Hyatt House DIA and hit the hay not long after. And I especially appreciated how comfy the bed was after having endured a stressful day! Their free and frequent shuttle service to and from the airport came in handy the next day when I had to take the shuttle to Boulder early in the morning. Read on for what I liked about my experience at the Hyatt House Denver International Airport Hotel…
– Every hotel room includes a kitchen and living room area. Perfect for long-term guests and families.
– Big, plush beds!
– Concierge is available all night (I was afraid they would be closed when I arrived)
– Omelette station during breakfast! (other breakfast options too)
– Frequent shuttle service to the airport for free – tip recommended.
– Concierge was very friendly and anticipated my needs (aka: pro mindreaders)
Rooms at the Hyatt House Denver International Airport Hotel run around $160 per night.