Barnacle Iphone Stand Review + Giveaway!
I’ve been intrigued by the Barnacle Iphone Stand since seeing it around travel boards on Pinterest. It looked like a nifty little gadget that would come in handy to watch movies on my iPhone while on long train rides or stand it up next to my computer while typing articles (which is what I’m doing now!). I decided to buy one to test out the Barnacle’s usability. Here’s what I came up with:
– Super small and easy to pack
– Comes in cute colors like hot pink, teal, lime, red, black, white, orange, and glow in the dark
– Really affordable at less than $5
– Suctions onto tables and windows easily
– Tabs on each suction allow it to come off easily
– So small that you might lose it! (but bright enough that you’ll find it!)
– I ordered Magenta but got a hot pink color (Or maybe I am color-blind?)
– Suction might lose strength if not pressed hard enough or on a proper surface
– Too small for iPads. Use only on iPhones. They should create a bigger one to fit both.
All in all, it was worth the money I paid for it and will definitely be useful on trips and even bus rides to school for the meantime. iLoveHandles has a lot more innovative and fun gadgets that I plan on buying and trying out in the near future.
Now comes the giveaway!
I have an extra Barnacle (in Teal) that one lucky person can win! The contest runs until May 2nd and I will notify entrants after about the winner. You can earn extra chances by following Travel Palate by e-mail (on the right-hand side of this page), Twitter, or Facebook. Make sure to share this contest with friends! Only entrants from the Continental United States will be considered for this contest.